Friday 10 December 2010

Barry M Nail Paint Swatches


I just have a few new Barry M polishes that I picked up a few days ago and I thought Id show you them and their swatches :D



280 'Spring Green' ~ a lovely fresh mid-tone yellow green. Looks especially good on yellow toned skin such as mine :3

295 'Pure Turquoise' ~ A light pastel turquoise, far more blue than green. Not really a winter colour, but I love mixing things up a little.


310 'Mushroom' ~ A creamy mid brown. Could be considered a nude on darker skin tones. Makes me think of hot chocolate :3

290 'Grey' ~ Just what it says, a simple grey, towards the gunmetal shades. Great for wintertime and the office, more interesting than black or red but still professional.


303 'Bright Purple' ~ A beautiful dark magenta, great to pair with berry toned lips or eyes.

They are just some new ones I bought to try out. I love all Barry M's nail paints and these are great additions to my collection

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment