Saturday 16 October 2010

Chinese Dragon makeup.



Well Halloween is upon us, and while Im all geared up to be a gory but adorable zombie princess for my Halloween party with my friends, I wanted to do something special for the family get together too, where we're all going out for a meal. Obviously I cant have fake blood dripping everywhere in a posh restaurant or be anything too scary in front of the other customers. So I looked to youtube and recreated my own version of Klairedelysart's Chinese dragon tutorial go have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1bcDPHpW9g

I just simplified it , taking away the glitter on theforehead and making it more purple.




But I think for someone a little more grown up, or for going out somewhere were face blood and bandages might be frowned upon this would be a lovely alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment