Sunday 10 October 2010

Cupcake Nails


So this morning I was avoiding homework as you do and found myself playing around with my nails. This is what I came up with:



It was surprisingly simple, just a thick block of lilac in the centre of the nail, once it was dry I used a plain white to blob over the top in a cloud like shape. using a cocktail stick I dotted eyes and a little smile with black nail varnish, then decided to use bright pink in the same way to make cute little rosy cheeks. Because the white varnish was appled so thickly I had to wait for a while before it was dry but then I used the brush from an old liquid eyeline (works really well!) to dot on some baby blue sprinkles.

It took about five minutes to do it just on the thumb, I have short nails so I don't think it would fit on any of my fingers, but it looks really sweet and was super easy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment